BARC are an intersectional and anti-racist feminist collective. They believe that business and management studies consistently centres whiteness and Anglo-American capitalist ideologies that are inherently damaging and exploitative. In response they are working to create strategies and possibilities for alternative learning and working conditions. Intersectional anti-racist feminist collective. Practices include critical research and methodologies, arts-led interventions, inclusive workshopping and centring the marginalised in society. Their work is actively open-source to defy the commercialisation of decolonial knowledge and praxis.
- A number of resources are available from the BARC website.
Available evidence of impact:
- Numbers attending and potential feedback.
- Numbers of Universities signing up to training.
- Harness knowledge and approaches to contribute to curriculum conversations and actions at respective universities.
Links to available resources:
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Contact BARC to facilitate session.
- Engagement and resources in terms of staff and finance for consultancy.
How to Use:
- Unfortunately there is no longer the opportunity to finance workshops within universities facilitated by BARC.
- However the Workshop Guide can be used to run your own anti-racism workshops at your institution.
Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License.