Free resource covering topics on race and ethnicity across disciplines including Society, Politics and Law. Content includes articles, activities, free courses, audio, and media.
- If creating web domain to host – skills for web design and technical support.
- If linking to or reusing content – limited or no resource required.
Available evidence of impact:
- Usage and page views etc.
- Social media mentions.
- Quotes from students and staff internally and externally to the OU.
Links to available resources:
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Universities can signpost and link to content.
How to Use:
- Filter by subject area to find relevant articles, audio, video and more.
- Recommend courses to enhance knowledge or CPD amongst staff or to introduce students to a topic, for example: “Historical Perspectives on Race”
Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 : The Open University