Pedagogical tool to question remaining legacy of colonialism with UK universities.
- Staff and students to organise and research colonial legacy of estate and to create and lead walk.
Available evidence of impact:
- Numbers attending and engaging with the walk.
- Feedback from attendees.
Links to available resources:
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Engagement and resources in terms of staff and students to organise and promote if in addition to curriculum content.
How to Use:
- Universities can replicate similar groups independently or linked to existing decolonize agendas.
- Funding for a researcher and/or archivist to uncover colonial history at your institution.
- Walk can be repeated at key times of the year in the Edi calendar in person, but also via podcast, video, Interactive Google Maps or other digital means.