The EDI Resource Bank is a new, open-access database which brings together materials to help those engaging in equality, diversity and inclusion work in higher education. It is brought to you by the EPRSC-funded STEMM-CHANGE project.
- If creating web domain to host – skills for web design and technical support.
- If linking to or reusing content – limited or no resource required.
Available evidence of impact:
- Usage and page views etc.
- Social media mentions.
- Growth in resource bank additions and current dates submissions as well as historical.
Links to available resources:
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Good range of filters including subject tags to filter on – EDI Resource Bank: Search Results.
How to Use:
- Searchable toolkits enable academic or professional services staff to find the appropriate one for their modules, institution and student body.
- Reports provide up to date data for use in comparative analysis research or to guide institutional policy.