Free online resource covering curriculum, training, essays, supervisors, reporting and whiteness/culture change.
- If creating web domain to host/skills for web design and technical support; if linking to or reusing content – limited or no resource required.
Available evidence of impact:
- Usage and page views etc. Social media mentions
- Quotes from students and staff internally and externally to Cambridge
Links to available resources:
- Decolonise Sociology @ Cambridge
- Switchboard Podcast: Behind the Headlines – The Decolonise Cambridge Movement
- Decolonising Sociology Panel
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Network support – develop working groups to share expertise and crowdsource ideas/content.
How to Use:
- Make available a range of resources for colleagues considering decolonising the curriculum, or who want to know more about it.
- Interdisciplinary reading groups similar to ‘The Undisciplined Readers’ can be set up by staff or students.