A community of academics, administrative staff, and students at UCL committed to righting racialised wrongs in the workplace and wider world.
Use associated sample and accompanying materials, article, videos, and the approach of examining internal history and practice of institution.
Available evidence of impact:
- Usage statistics for visits to site.
- Support towards Race Equality Charter.
Links to available resources:
Implementation and potential challenges:
- Support from colleagues and seniors at university level.
How to Use:
- Refer to guidance and practice, materials on the DTMH website.
- Collect data and analyse.
- Promote to school/departments and students.
- Measure impact and outcomes.
- Can form part of a Race Equality Charter action plan.